[ COVID-19 update ]
With COVID-19 becoming increasingly prevalent across the world, we want to assure you that the wellbeing of our customers, partners and our team continues to be our top priority and so we wanted to share some updates.
We continue delivering to our customers in the UK and internationally and are working hard to make sure that all the operations run smoothly and that we are containing to meet the TONIC15 standard.
- Our delivery time remains the same although there may be some potential delays, more so for international deliveries.
Our warehouse facility in Northampton are taking extra precautionary measures, including:
- Ensuring all staff are washing hands correctly and regularly
- Increasing cleaning levels and frequency around our sites
- Changing fulfilment centre shift patterns and break times
- Using disposable, compostable cups and cutlery in our canteens
- Asking all clients and suppliers to meet remotely, not face-to-face
- Ensuring all staff with possible symptoms self-isolate for 7 days
- All of our products are made and packaged in Korea. We have confirmed with our brands that there is nobody affected in the factories and warehouses
- Every member of staff at the facilities are going through the temperature check before starting work. Every single member of staff is wearing gloves and masks that are continuously disinfected during working hours.
We’d love to connect with you on social, so please say hello on Instagram @_tonic15. We hope that you and your family are well and stays safe is this difficult time.
Lastly, we’d just like to thank everybody in the medical field who are working to care for others, everyone who is working hard to keep the supermarkets stocked and vulnerable people fed and everybody who is showing kindness to others during this difficult time.