- EU shipping suspension until 31 January, 2021
- DPD Services from Great Britain and Channel Islands to mainland Europe are currently suspended until 16th January
With COVID-19 becoming increasingly prevalent across the world, we want to assure you that the wellbeing of our customers, partners and our team continues to be our top priority and so we wanted to share some updates.
- We continue delivering to our customers in the UK and internationally and are working hard to make sure that all the operations run smoothly and that we are containing to meet the TONIC15 standard.
- There may be some potential delays, more so for international deliveries due to Covid restrictions.
- We are experiencing significant delays with our stock delays, so some products can appear as out of stock for longer than usual. Also, ordered products can get cancelled with a notification depending on the stock delivery situation.
- All of our products are made and packaged in Korea. We have confirmed with our brands that there is nobody affected in the factories and warehouses
- Every member of staff at the facilities are going through the temperature check before starting work. Every single member of staff is wearing gloves and masks that are continuously disinfected during working hours.
We’d love to connect with you on social, so please say hello on Instagram @_tonic15. We hope that you and your family are well and stays safe is this difficult time.
Lastly, we’d just like to thank everybody in the medical field who are working to care for others, everyone who is working hard to keep the supermarkets stocked and vulnerable people fed and everybody who is showing kindness to others during this difficult time.