Lotus Leaf Balancing Concentrate Oil Serum 50ml
Containing concentrated extracts of white lotus leaf and camellia seed oil, this fast-absorbing oil-serum purifies, hydrates and energises the skin. Redwood evergreen oak extract delivers increased anti-oxidants into the skin to fight free radicals and boost radiance, while soothing botanicals reinforce the skin barrier by creating a protective lipid layer. Nourishing and moisturising, the serum also firms and tones.
- Normal to dry skin
- Antioxidant-rich white lotus-leaf extract for hydration and anti-ageing benefits
- Camellia leaf extract to nourish and protect skin from free radicals
- Redwood oak extract to reduce inflammation
- Lemon peel oil to detoxify and add lustre to dull skin
- Rosemary leaf oil to heal and soothe
- Facial oils can be tricky, as sometimes they doesn’t absorb and just sit on top of the skin. This one is just right - not too heavy and not too light plus it sinks in without disappearing and feeling dry. In fact, as soon as you put it on, skin feels really hydrated and soft without any stickiness.
- Apply to clean, dry skin after cleansing and toning. Shake well to mix the oil and serum together.
- Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Quercus Acuta Branch/Leaf Extract, Water, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract