As the first step in ISOI’s best-selling Blemish Care range, this Tonic Essence boasts a multitude of grade A, good-for-skin ingredients to treat many skin concerns such as acne, minor breakouts, irritation and hyperpigmentation.
Bulgarian Rose Otto Oil, extracted in a special way to keep its nourishing properties at full power, together with Olive Fruit Oil Extract soften, nourish and hydrate skin, so lines and wrinkles are fully plumped.
To tackle pigmentation, Arbutin, a natural plant version of hydroquinone is added to the mix.
Cranberry Fruit Extract comes loaded with vitamins and antioxidants to reduce both wrinkles and active breakouts while Crysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract stamps out swelling and redness.
Centella Asiatica amps up skin’s resilience while Houttuynia Cordata extract offers even more antioxidant benefits and boasts antibacterial anti-hyperpigmentation properties too.
Finally, Willow Bark Extract, a natural salicylic acid helps to keep pores clear. The result is a complete complexion overhaul from the first step of the Blemish Care routine.
- Bulgarian Rose Otto Oil nourishes, softens and hydrates skin
- Arbutin to prevent pigmentation and fade visible dark patches
- Willow Bark Extract, a natural BHA
- Crysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract to reduce both wrinkles and spots
- Cranberry Fruit Extract to boost collagen production and treat acne
- Centella Asiatica to boost skin’s resilience
- Houttunyia Cordata for its antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-pigmentation properties
WHY WE LOVE IT
Sensitive and spot-prone skin will love this toner-essence hybrid. We love keeping it in the fridge to benefit from an extra-cooling effect when spritzed onto skin and patted in. Follow with the brand’s best-selling pigmentation-busting serum and cream for top results.