On this 3-month placement, you will work directly with founder Jin, who will also provide you a mentorship to help you develop your skill set and prepare you for the next step in your career.
Depending on your skill set, you will be working on content creation, design or/and creative projects, including for our social, website, leaflet design, video editing, and anything involves design and content . We are hoping that you can:
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed across creative assets.
- Maintain creative excellence and brand standards.
- Interest in beauty, skincare and fashion. Your passion for K-beauty is a plus
- Organised and willing to learn and take initiative – sharing new ideas is always welcome here
- Share TONIC15’s value & passionate about empowerment and sustainability
- A passion for design, creative marketing, advertising, pop culture, branding, video and branded content
- Proficient in design technologies
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Demonstrate a strong eye for creativity and design details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- Previous relevant project or experience in graphic design, photography and video is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously and prioritise appropriately
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Mentorship and networking opportunities to help you reach your career goal
- Access to online courses to develop your skill set
- Monthly TONIC15 gift voucher
- Upon the successful completion of the 3-month internship, we will consider offering an opportunity for a permanent position based on the performance evaluation
Application: Please submit your application that includes your cover letter, portfolio and CV via email email@example.com. The email subject should be: [Internship] Your name
- For the cover letter in an open format – you can be as creative as you want . Please include the why do you want this role and why you want to work with us
Application deadline is 15 July, 2020