JayJun Green Tea Eye Gel Patches (60 pcs)
These anti-oxidant rich hydrogel green tea patches gently soothe tired and dehydrated eyes, giving them the moisturising boost they need to keep going. Instantly rejuvenate your eyes while fighting the signs of aging with these patches by tightening, lifting and brightening the under-eye area.
SUITABLE FOR All skin
- Antioxidant-rich Green Tea Leaf Powder and Saururus Chinensis Extract
- Hyaluronic Acid to improve hydration and moisturise while reducing fine lines
- Botaniceutical Plus-10 for bright and dewy skin
- Water-soluble hydrogel texture provides long-lasting hydration
Niacinamide and adenosine for wrinkle care
One application is keeps the eyes looking like they've gotten a full 8 hours' sleep! Put on these soothing patches after a long day or night to reduce swelling, decrease puffiness, and fortify the body's most delicate skin area.
*No animal testing
1. After cleansing and drying face, place one patch under each under eye area using the spatula.
2. Peel off the patch after 20-30 minutes and gently tap remaining essence into the skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Niacinamide, Tripropylene Glycol, Chondrus, Crispus, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Potassium Chloride, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Camellia, Sinensis Leaf, Calcium Chloride, Allantoin, Sucrose, Pentylene Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Calcium Lactate, Chlorphenesin, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77288, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Isopropyl Alcohol, Limonene, Dipropylene Glycol, Sophora, Angustifolia Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Cimicifuga, Racemosa Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum Seed Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate